$19 – Newport Christmas Parade Holiday Displays: Cruise for 2
Make your way to Newport Beach this holiday season and marvel at holiday displays from the annual Christmas boat parade and Ring of Lights competition.
- 60-minute pre- or post-Christmas boat parade cruise:
- $19 for two adults, ages 13 and up (reg. $46)
- Valid Dec. 19-23 at 4:15 p.m. (pre-parade) or 10 p.m. (post-parade)
- See spectacular light displays of ships participating in the 110th annual Newport Beach Christmas boat parade before or after the event
75-minute holiday lights cruise:
- $19 for one adult, ages 13 and up (reg. $40)
- $16 for one child, ages 3-12 (reg. $36)
- Valid Dec. 1-18 and 24-31 for any departure time
- Note: For $8 more, cruise on the Newport Legacy Catamaran; additional fee must be paid directly to the merchant.
- Sail around Newport Harbor and see holiday light displays on multimillion-dollar estates competing in the Ring of Lights competition
- All offers include a drink (alcoholic or nonalcoholic) per person
Why We Love It
- See over 100 decorated vessels around a 14-mile circuit in Newport Harbor
- Newport Beach is ranked the #2 city in the country for holiday lights by Yahoo! Travel
- This Newport Beach holiday tradition has been around since the early 1900s
- The New York Times calls it "one of the nation's top ten holiday happenings"
- Davey's Locker is rated 4 stars on TripAdvisor
Travelzoo Tip: Don't miss the two firework displays light the sky on opening and closing nights of the boat parade.
When You Can Go
Options through Dec. 31, 2018
(105 Member Ratings)