$10 – The Largest Animal on Earth: Whale Watching in Newport
Spot gray whales, humpbacks and finback whales near the Newport Beach Coast in peak season with Davey's Locker, rated 4 stars on TripAdvisor.
- A two- to 2.5-hour whale-watching cruise:
- $10 for one adult, ages 13 and up (reg. $36)
- $19 for two adults (reg. $72)
- $8 for one child, ages 3-12; or one senior, ages 60 and up (reg. $30)
- Note: Whale sightings are not guaranteed.
Why We Love It
- Gray whales make a return in December
- Dolphins and sea lions are common sightings on the trip
- Great family-friendly outing; buy as many vouchers as you like
- Available on weekends, which is regularly priced higher
Travelzoo Tip: This area can be subject to high traffic. We recommend departing early to manage traffic and ensure parking.
When You Can Go
Through May 31, 2018
(95 Member Ratings)