$15 – Newport Beach Whale-Watching Cruise & Ocean Quest Admission
Newport Landing Whale Watching
Newport Landing earns 4 stars on TripAdvisor. Save over 60% on a whale-watching cruise with access to Discovery Cube's Ocean Quest.
- Two-hour whale-watching cruise plus access to Discovery Cube's Ocean Quest; valid through Sept. 4:
- $15 for one adult, age 13 and over (reg. $41)
- $29 for two adults (reg. $82)
- $13 for one child, age 3-12 (reg. $41)
- Start with a pre-cruise presentation on local marine life by a member of the American Cetacean Society; return to Ocean Quest afterward to see the rest of the exhibits
Two-hour whale-watching cruise only; valid through Jan. 7:
- $11 for one adult (reg. $36)
- $20 for two adults (reg. $72)
- $9 for one child (reg. $30)
Why We Love It
- Learn about local marine life in preparation for your whale-watching cruise
- On the cruise, spot blue whales, humpback whales, several species of dolphins and more
- Ocean Quest currently has a Science of Sailing exhibit, showcasing ship models and how they work
- Makes a great family activity
Voucher can be redeemed immediately. Online reservations required; subject to availability. See voucher for detailed booking instructions. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. A fuel surcharge of $2.50 per person will apply. A 72-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Subject to weather conditions. Valid for one or two people depending on voucher purchased. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
Through Jan. 7, 2018
(105 Member Ratings)
(105 Member Ratings)
Was worth it
Linda Sep 05, 2017 CA, United States
Everyone was very friendly. Smooth boat ride. Boat very clean. Saw many Dolphins. Great time for all 10 of us
karen Aug 28, 2017 CA, United States
spending time on the boat with my family seeing lots of dolphins.
gerald Jul 24, 2017 CA, United States
The offered a voucher to check me back but our visitors are leaving.
The sea was choppy and they had not seen any mammals in a few days. No whales, no dolphins. They should not have taken reservations knowing we would not see anything.
Shabnam Aug 23, 2017 CA, United States
Getting on a boat for the first time in years.
Collin May 25, 2017 CA, United States
Beautiful day, georgeous ocean, awesome roller coaster waves. No whales but lots of adorable dolphins!
You should advise groups to check in together and not as they arrive as my whole family did not end up on the same boat due to us arriving at different times.
Chanda May 15, 2017 CA, United States
The cruise was good. No whales today, but plenty of dolphins and seals!
Richey May 13, 2017 CA, United States
Great folks, helpful.
Water was very rough - not really the fault of the company. They did a good job & tried to make the best out of the trip.
Kenneth May 09, 2017 CA, United States
Loved being out on the ocean and seeing the beautiful bay and viewing the whales.
Dave's Locker crew was great!
William Apr 29, 2017 CA, United States
V nice. Did not rush. Enough time spent.
Rohit Apr 28, 2017 CA, United States