$15 – Newport Beach Whale Watching Cruise w/Drinks
Spot whales and other sea life on an excursion from Ocean Explorer; Travelzoo members describe the experience as "an incredible day on the ocean."
Why We Love It
- Earns a 91% approval rating from Travelzoo members
- Sit back and relax with a drink in hand while cruising the Newport waters
- Catch sight of humpback and finback whales as well as bottlenose dolphins
- Purchase the voucher for two to save more
Travelzoo Tip: Parking is available at the Balboa Pier parking lot across the street for $1.50 per hour. We recommend arriving early to ensure a spot.
- $15 for a two- to 2.5-hour whale-watching cruise for one adult, ages 13 and up, with one alcoholic or nonalcoholic drink onboard (reg. up to $41)
- $28 for the cruise for two adults with drinks (reg. up to $82)
- $13 for the cruise for one child, ages 3-12, with one nonalcoholic drink (reg. up to $35)
- Cruises are offered multiple times daily; check schedule here
- Note: A fuel surcharge and wharfage fee of $2-$4 per person may apply.
When You Can Go
Through Dec. 31, 2017
(74 Member Reviews)