$10 – Newport Beach: Gray Whale Watching in Final Migration
See gray whales, alongside humpback whales, in its final stage of migration in April and May. Then spot finback, minke and blue whales in summer and fall.
Why We Love It
- Davey's Locker is rated 4 stars on TripAdvisor with over 500 reviews
- Dolphins and sea lions are common sightings on the trip
- Great family-friendly outing; buy as many vouchers as you'd like
- Available on weekends, which is regularly priced higher
Travelzoo Tip: This area can be subject to high traffic. We recommend departing early to manage traffic and ensure parking.
- $10 for a two- to 2.5-hour whale-watching cruise for one adult, ages 13 and up (reg. up to $72)
- $19 for the cruise for two adults (reg. up to $36)
- $8 for the cruise for one child, ages 3-12; or one senior, ages 60 and up (reg. up to $30)
- Cruises are offered multiple times daily; check schedule here
- Note: A fuel surcharge and wharfage fee of $2-$4 per person may apply. Whale sightings are not guaranteed.
When You Can Go
Through Oct. 31, 2017
(118 Member Reviews)