$35 – Deep-Sea Fishing Off Catalina Island, Reg. $71
Davey's Locker Sportfishing
Cast a line for white sea bass, halibut, barracuda, yellowtail and more on a deep-sea fishing excursion departing from Newport Beach.
Why We Love It
- Davey's Locker is rated 4 stars on TripAdvisor
- Save more than 50% on fishing excursions
- Angle for over 30 species of fish and sail past Catalina Island
- Opt for a package that includes a meal
- Makes a great outing for the whole family; child tickets are available
- Choose from the following 10-hour deep-sea fishing packages; trips departs daily at 7 a.m. and returns around 5 p.m.
- $35 for one adult or senior (reg. up to $71)
- $40 for an adult or senior with lunch (reg. $83)
- $69 for two adults or seniors (reg. up to $142)
- $25 for a child, ages 3-12 (reg. $61)
- $29 for a child with lunch (reg. $73)
- Guests can upgrade to a 12-hour trip for an additional fee (paid directly to the merchant); subject to availability
- All options come with unlimited bait (live and/or frozen). Lunch includes choice of cheeseburger, hamburger or grilled cheese with a bag of chips and nonalcoholic beverage.
- Note: Fishing will take place on offshore tuna grounds or 40 miles of coastal waters (determined by best fishing conditions).
Voucher can be redeemed immediately. Reservations required; subject to availability. Trip departs daily at 7 a.m. and returns at approximately 5 p.m. See voucher for online booking instructions. MUST PRESENT PRINTED VOUCHER UPON ARRIVAL. Tax, if applicable, gratuity and a $5 fuel surcharge are not included. Please tip crew accordingly. Fishing license, rod and tackle not included; can purchase on trip. Anyone 16 and up must have a fishing license; can also purchase here. A 72-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Gunny sacks/fish cleaning are an additional fee. Cannot combine with any offers. Valid for one or two people, depending on voucher purchased. Children two and under are free but must be counted in your reservation. Up-charge fee will apply toward extended trips; subject to availability. Must use in one visit. Subject to weather; minimum load requirement and trip availability.
When You Can Go
Through Oct. 31, 2017
(115 Member Reviews)
(115 Member Reviews)
Their good judgment.
Water was too choppy to see much, so they ended the tour and gave us return vouchers. They could have made us stay out on the ocean regardless, but they did what was best for the customer.
TERESA May 17, 2017 CA, United States
Nice boat ride and dolphins
Afsha Apr 28, 2017 CA, United States
Friendly and helpful crew members
We have been limited to book on Wednesday and Thursday only. This is not very nice. The trip originally was going to Catalena island, but the destination was changed. I was very disappointed. Not too many fish within the trip.
Yiau Apr 04, 2017 CA, United States
Boat Captain took us to different locations to fish.
Boat crew were helpful.
Juanito Mar 18, 2017 CA, United States
Good day for whale watching. Nice crew
Magali Feb 06, 2017 CA, United States
Yes, my grandson really enjoyed the boat ride.
Don't see enough Christmas light.
Khemnak Jan 02, 2017 CA, United States
Got a chance to see a huge pod of dolphins and a gray whale! Very exciting. Great tour and by great ship captain!
Cheryl Dec 31, 2016 AZ, United States
The holiday theme
Mary Dec 30, 2016 CA, United States
Tried exceptionally hard to find sightings
Kathleen Dec 27, 2016 CA, United States
Lighted homes and narrated description.
Eugene Dec 25, 2016 WA, United States