$11 – Newport: Whale Watching During Migration Season
Save over 65% on a 2.5-hour whale-watching cruise from Newport; blue whales migrate in fall, while gray whales migrate in winter and spring.
Why We Love It
- Davey's Locker earns 4 stars on Yelp with more than 1,500 reviews
- Sea lions, dolphins and finback whales have also been spotted
- Great group or family outing; buy as many vouchers as you'd like
- Launches near Balboa Island, with shops, Ferris wheel and arcades
- $11 for a 2.5-hour whale-watching cruise for one adult or senior (ages 13 & up) (reg. $36)
- $20 for this cruise for two adults or seniors (ages 13 & up) (reg. $72)
- $9 for one child (ages 3-12) (reg. $30)
- Cruises are offered multiple times daily; check schedule here
- Note: A fuel surcharge and wharfage fee of $1-6 per person may apply. This area can be subject to high traffic; we recommend departing early to manage traffic and ensure parking. Whale sightings are not guaranteed, but migrations are currently taking place. This cruise is not recommend for those highly sensitive to motion sickness.
Valid for one or two people, depending on voucher purchased. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit. Outside alcohol, ice chests, coolers or glass containers are strictly prohibited.
When You Can Go
Through Feb. 28, 2017
(162 Member Reviews)