$59 – OC Restaurant Week Launch Party w/Food & Drinks
Orange County Restaurant Week Launch Party
This year's OC Restaurant Week launch party offers food with cocktails and wine tastings from the area's top eateries.
Why We Love It
- Sample foods from local restaurants like FIG & OLIVE and Cucina Enoteca
- Try drinks and sweets from the Chambord cocktail and dessert bar
- A live radio broadcast of KFI's "The Fork Report" will take center stage
- Buy multiple vouchers and bring friends
- For $59, get admission for one to the OC Restaurant Week Launch Party on Saturday, March 4, from 2-5 p.m. (reg. $110)
- See the list of participating restaurants
Valid on March 4, 2017 only; event is held from 2-5 p.m. This is a date-specific event. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Not valid after expiration date. Voucher will serve as your ticket for entry to the event. Upon arrival, present the voucher and a photo ID at the registration tables. Must be 21 or older with a valid photo ID to attend event. Event occurs rain or shine. Limit two purchases per person; may buy two additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Valid for one person. Dress code (cocktail attire) will be strictly enforced. Restaurants and brands are subject to change. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit. Not valid on products.
When You Can Go
Saturday, March 4, 2-5 p.m.