$89 – Dining for 2 at Hard Rock Atlantic City
Why We Love This Deal
Council Oak Fish is A.C. dining done right, a "modern eatery with sweeping views and a killer seafood menu" (Press of Atlantic City). Travelzoo members can save 30% on dinner at the shore through February.
- $89 for a dinner for two (reg. $128)
- Two for the table appetizers (up to $18 each) such as the wood fired shrimp with mint-jalapeño aioli or the wood fired octopus
- Two wood fired or shellfish pot entrees (up to $36 each) like the halibut with prosciutto or whole branzino
- Two desserts (up to $10 each) such as the key lime pie or chocolate gianduja bread pudding
- Update: The restaurant will be closed beginning Sunday, Dec. 15 and will reopen Thursday, Dec. 26
Why We Love It
- The restaurant gets four or more stars from TripAdvisor, Yelp and OpenTable reviewers, earning them a spot on OpenTable's list of 'Best Restaurants in Atlantic City'
- This deal includes Friday dinners, making it an ideal kickoff to your Atlantic City weekend
- Press of Atlantic City calls the space "modern and classy yet never pretentious," praising their "bustling vibe" as a welcome contrast to the "comfort cuisine"
Travelzoo Tip: Members also score exclusive savings on rooms nights at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Atlantic City through February.
(32 Member Ratings)