$69 – Due Mari: Dinner for 2 at New Brunswick's 'Real Jewel'
Why We Love This Deal
Due Mari is "a real jewel in New Brunswick" from four-time James Beard Award nominee chef Michael White, featuring "all the elements for a special evening out" (Zagat).
- For $69, get dinner and drinks for two (reg. $102)
- One appetizer to share (up to $16), such as the foie gras with grilled peach
- Two pastas or entrees (up to $29 each), like the garganelli with aged prosciutto and English peas or the pan-seared salmon
- Two cocktails, beers or wines (up to $14 each)
- For $135, get dinner and drinks for four (reg. $204)
For $39, get weekend brunch for two (reg. $62)
- Two brunch entrees (up to $19 each), such as the lobster Benedict or white label burger with smoked provolone and a fried egg
- Two bloody marys, mimosas or bellinis
Why We Love It
- Zagat notes the restaurant's "excellent pastas" and "brilliant seafood"
- Due Mari earns 4.5 stars from more than 1,500 OpenTable diners
- When Due Mari opened in 2008, The New York Times wrote that the restaurant "is special. It does what it should, and a little more"
- The restaurant was a recipient of the AAA 4-Diamond award in 2018 -- inspectors praised its "menu studded with ultra fresh seafood and prime meats"
Vouchers can be redeemed immediately. Days vary by voucher: dinner valid Monday-Saturday; brunch valid Saturday-Sunday only. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit one purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for two or more diners, depending on voucher. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
(96 Member Ratings)
(96 Member Ratings)
Good service very polite servers
They did not honor the coupon for the full value only for the 69 after I was told they would if I missed the end date. which I did do to illness bu 2 days. But my daughter held a dinner party with 12 people 2 weeks before and spent a large amount of money. A for the food , the gourmet burger was charcoal grilled which isn't to my liking and the desert which was home made donuts with Carmel sauce the sauce was not a sauce and wasn't prepared . they did apologize
Donna May 04, 2019 hillsborough, USA
Voucher worked great, Service was very attentive. I loved the food.
Janet Apr 28, 2019 East Brunswick, USA
Debbie Apr 28, 2019 Belle Mead, USA
They did not apply the voucher as advertised. It's supposed to be 2 entrees up to $21 each, 2 appetizers or salads up to $16 each and coffee/tea/ soft drinks up to $4 each all for $45. But the manager just took off the promo value of $66 from the total bill, so I still ended up paying more since they charged me the list price for every item I ordered. IMO, that's false advertisement! I've been to many fancy Italian restaurants in NYC and this place is overpriced, especially for lunch.
Mary Anjou Apr 26, 2019 Somerset, USA
Everything is amazing
Charles Apr 20, 2019 Staten Island, USA
A lovely dining experience from the delicious food enhanced by the beautiful ambiance.
Janice Apr 15, 2019 East Brunswick, USA
The food was prepared perfectly and was delicious.
Maureen Apr 01, 2019 Trenton, USA
Valentino was an amazing waiter and really made the effort to give us the best dining experience I've had in NJ.
Andy Mar 25, 2019 Piscataway, USA
The food was delicious
Robert Mar 18, 2019 Englishtown, USA
Food and service were excellent. Space well designed to allow for conversations.
Recently dined at Eataly in NYC and kept thinking that I got at least equally good food at Due Mari. Last night's meal more than confirmed that impression.
peter Mar 09, 2019 east brunswick, USA