$129 – Virginia: Waterfront Stay with Drinks & Oysters
Explore the charming town of Smithfield -- located 40 minutes outside of Norfolk -- with its romantic riverfront hotel offering Travelzoo members exclusive savings of 40% on stays through the end of the year.
- Travel daily through Dec. 31
- $129 per night ... Traditional Water View rooms
- $139 per night ... Deluxe Lodge Room with Balcony
- $149 per night ... Deluxe Lodge Room with Balcony and Jacuzzi
- Two Station bloody marys or glasses of Champagne and one dozen Rappahannock oysters at the on-site restaurant
- Rates based on double occupancy
- Not available on: Sept. 23, 30; Oct. 6-7, 14; Nov. 2-4
Why We Love It
- The family-run inn boasts a full-service marina, restaurant, shops and panoramic views of the river
- Guests stay in upgraded rooms with fireplaces and private balconies overlooking the river or marina
- The hotel is located on the Pagan River near the walking trails in Windsor Castle Park
- Historic downtown Smithfield is filled with Victorian homes, art galleries and restaurants
- The inn is a 40-minute drive from Norfolk and 1.5 hours from Richmond
Additional Hotel Specific Charges: Tax is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is complimentary.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 877-703-7701 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once the room is reserved with the hotel, hotel cancellation policy prevails, and cancellations or changes must be made 48 hours prior to arrival. Hotel-imposed penalties may apply. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Taxes and gratuity, if applicable, are additional. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.
When You Can Go
Travel through Dec. 31, 2017
(70 Member Ratings)