$139 – The Carlyle NYC: Sisley-Paris Spa Day
Why We Love This Deal
Ultra-luxurious French skin care brand Sisley-Paris has two full-service U.S. locations, one of which can be found in the Carlyle Hotel, a "treasured New York" property (Robb Report).
- $139 for a 50-minute Swedish massage (reg. $260):
- Choice of one add-on: hot stones or paraffin
$149 for a 50-minute facial (reg. $260):
- Choice of one add-on: hand/foot paraffin or Black Rose Sisley mask
$300 for a couples massage for two (reg. $460):
- 50-minute side-by-side couples massage for two in a private massage room
- Choice of one add-on per person: paraffin for hands or feet
- Each treatment includes two glasses of sparkling wine or Champagne per person, available upon request ($15 value per glass) as well as $50 off products when you spend $100 or more
Why We Love It
- Observer says the spa is the "hidden gem" of the Carlyle and "a rare treat on the Upper East Side"
- All treatments feature the Sisley-Paris line of plant-based products
- Estheticians and therapists are specially trained by Sisley-Paris experts
(86 Member Ratings)