$159 – The Plaza NYC: Guerlain Spa Day w/Hot Stone Massage
Why We Love This Deal
If you're seeking a "luxurious afternoon," head to the Guerlain Spa at the Plaza Hotel, an "opulent" oasis in Midtown offering Travelzoo members over 40% in savings (Forbes).
- For $159, get a 60-minute Signature Touch Massage with choice of one add-on: hot stones or paraffin (reg. $232)
- For $169, get a 60-minute Radiance Facial with choice of one add-on: paraffin or hydrating facial mask (reg. $237)
For $589, get a spa day for one (reg. $664):
- 90-minute Signature Massage
- 90-minute Signature Facial
- Choice of two add-ons (same options as 60-minute services above)
All spa packages include:
- Access to spa amenities on day of service
- Up to two glasses of wine or Champagne
- Shoe buff for one pair of shoes (excludes boots), plus garment steaming
Why We Love It
- The 6,500-square-foot spa uses products from Guerlain's revered skin care line, plus exclusive massage techniques unique to the House of Guerlain
- Prime NYC real estate located right across from Central Park
- The spa earns 4-stars from both Yelp and TripAdvisor reviewers
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid Sunday-Friday during spa's operating hours. Appointments required; subject to availability. Call to make an appointment; reference voucher. A credit card is required to hold your reservation. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax and gratuity are not included; a 4.5% tax and automatic gratuity of 20% based on the original, nondiscounted price of the services provided will be added (paid directly to the merchant). Garment steaming available upon request only. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Valid for 1 person. Must use in 1 visit. Not valid on products. Specific technicians subject to availability. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Minimum age requirements may apply.
(58 Member Ratings)
(58 Member Ratings)
The massages and facials were great!
The vouchers said we get a complimentary glass of champagne or wine. But the spa said they don’t do the wine anymore so we had to pay for our wine which wasn’t good since it was $20 a glass plus tax and gratuity. It was disappointing.
Kristi Jun 14, 2019 Washington Township, USA
The massage and the professional service provided by everyone there.
Highly, highly recommended. Extremely positive experience.
Susan May 19, 2019 Armonk, USA
May 13, 2019 Flushing, USA
It’s beautiful ,clean and relaxing!
Elizabeth gave me a great massage. She really took the time to work on my problem area.
Cheryl Mar 25, 2019 Basking Ridge, USA
How friendly and respectful and nice the staff And massage therapist were with my mom yesterday was her 86th Birthday . They made the whole atmosphere just perfect for her.
Patricia Mar 22, 2019 Bronx County, USA
The massage therapist forgot to offer the hot stone or paraffin. So they kindly gave my daughter a mask to go It was her 30th Birthday.
ruth Feb 25, 2019 Woodbury, USA
The front desk staff was very kind
It ends up being the same cost as booking directly with the spa after the taxes + gratuity.
Kunal Feb 20, 2019 Jersey City, USA
lecinda Jul 23, 2018 New York, USA
Marian Jul 18, 2018 Neptune City, USA
facial was spectacular
Marlowe Jul 17, 2018 New York, USA