$139 – The Carlyle NYC: Sisley-Paris Spa Day with Champagne
Ultra-luxurious French skin care brand Sisley-Paris has two full-service U.S. locations, one of which can be found in the Carlyle Hotel, a Rosewood Hotel and "treasured New York" property (Robb Report).
- $139 for a 50-minute Swedish massage with choice of one add-on (reg. $260):
- Choose from hot stones or paraffin
$149 for a 50-minute facial with choice of one add-on (reg. $260):
- Choose from hand/foot paraffin or black rose Sisley mask
$300 for a couples massage for two with choice of two add-ons (reg. $460):
- 50-minute side-by-side couples massage for two in a private massage room
- Add-on choices include: paraffin for hands or feet
- Each treatment includes two glasses of sparkling wine or Champagne per person, available upon request ($15 value per glass)
- Note: Vouchers can be redeemed starting Jan. 1, 2019; vouchers brought in prior to Jan. 1 will not be accepted.
Why We Love It
- Observer says the spa is the "hidden gem" of the Carlyle and "a rare treat on the Upper East Side"
- All treatments feature the Sisley-Paris line of plant-based products
- Estheticians and therapists are specially trained by Sisley-Paris experts
- Recognized by InStyle for Best Facials in 2016
Travelzoo Tip: There are still a few reservations left for November -- see more details.
When You Can Go
Jan. 1 - Feb. 28, 2019; Sunday-Friday
(39 Member Ratings)