$149 – Sushi Dojo: Omakase Dinner For Two in NYC
Why We Love This Deal
Experience Sushi Dojo’s "supremely fresh fish" at this cozy sushi spot in the East Village offering one of the city’s best omakase (Robb Report). Travelzoo members save 25% on dining through November.
- $149 for an omakase tasting for two people (reg. up to $198); valid Sundays-Thursdays:
- One sunomono salad per person
- Eight pieces of nigiri sushi per person
- One spicy soft shell crab handroll per person
- One carafe of sake to share (cold or hot)
- Note: This offer is not available for dining at the sushi bar. Sushi dojo has a seasonal menu and is subject to change without notice. Online reservations will not be accepted.
- Not valid on: Fridays-Saturdays; holidays and holiday weekends
More Reasons to Go
- Gotham Mag ranks it among the 10 best sushi omakase restaurants in New York City
- Thrillist says Sushi Dojo offers one of the best omakase menus in the city
- Purchase as many vouchers as you'd like for larger groups dining together
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid Sundays-Thursdays during merchant's operating hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call 646-692-9398 to make a reservation; mention your Travelzoo voucher but do not provide your PIN number before arriving at the restaurant. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for 2 diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.
(6 Member Ratings)