$49 – Japanese in LES: Dine-In or Takeout with Wine
Why We Love This Deal
Enjoy heated outdoor dining with wine or omakase to-go from Rabbit House, an "exquisite wisp of a sake bar" (The New Yorker) serving Japanese-style tapas with European influence in the LES.
- $49 for dinner for two with bottle of wine (reg. $102)
- Choice of two entrees or bar snacks/appetizers (up to $26 value each)
- One bottle of house selected red, white, rosé, sparkling wine or sake (up to a $50 value)
- Valid for takeout (pickup only) or dine-in by reservation only
$79 for a six-course omakase prix fixe dinner for two (reg. $160)
- You'll taste dishes like scrambled egg in a straw hat with smoked caviar, sea urchin corn bread roll and poached king salmon; menu is subject to change.
- Valid for takeout (pickup only) or dine-in by reservation only; omakase dining follows a 3-seating system available at 5:30 p.m., 7 p.m. or 8:30 p.m.
- Note: Please email email@example.com to book your reservation or place a pick-up order in advance. No phone calls, OpenTable, SevenRooms, Uber Eats, Doordash, or Bbot orders will be accepted.
- Not valid on: Holidays and holiday weekends.
Why We Love It
- The restaurant is offering its prix-fixe omakase menu to-go, making it an easy date night at home
- The New Yorker calls this "quirky" and "comfortable" spot one of the best bars in New York City
- Owner and Chef Yoshiko Sakuma has a dynamic culinary background, having worked at esteemed Bouley restaurants and becoming a trained sommelier early in her career
Travelzoo Tip: Seating is limited and it is recommended to book your reservation well in advance.
Voucher can be redeemed through Sept. 30, 2021; valid Thursday-Sunday for dine-in or takeout (pickup only) during merchant's operating hours. Dine-in reservations are required; subject to availability. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your reservation or place a pickup order in advance; mention your Travelzoo voucher but do not provide your PIN number before arriving at the restaurant. No phone calls, OpenTable, SevenRooms, Uber Eats, Doordash, or Bbot orders will be accepted. Omakase dining follows a 3-seating system; available at 5:30 p.m., 7 p.m. or 8:30 p.m. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included; an automatic gratuity of 18% based on the original, non-discounted price of the services provided will be added (paid directly to the merchant). Limit 1 voucher per table. Limit 1 purchase per person; may buy 4 additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Valid for 2 diners only. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Seasonal items subject to change. Any food substitution requests must be made 24 hours in advance. Not valid on products. Dining experience takes approximately 90 minutes, if applicable. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.
(17 Member Ratings)