$79 – Lower East Side: Six-Course Omakase Dinner for 2
Why We Love This Deal
Experience omakase dining at Rabbit House, an "exquisite wisp of a sake bar" (The New Yorker) serving Japanese-style tapas with European influence in LES.
SAVE NOW, ENJOY LATER. Our voucher deals let you buy now at these fantastic prices, then book your experience when you're ready. And with our flexible 100% refundable policy, you'll have plenty of time to decide.
- $79 for a six-course omakase dinner for two (reg. $160)
- You'll taste dishes like Egg in Straw Hat with Smoked Caviar, Sea Urchin Corn Bread Roll and Poached King Salmon
- Dining experience takes approximately 90 minutes
- Note: Reservations must be booked via email; no OpenTable, SevenRooms or phone reservations will be accepted
- Lock in the savings now: Even if you don't know when you want to go, purchase the deal now for redemption until Aug. 29, 2020
- 100% Refundable: If you can't find a date that works for you, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase. If you already made a reservation, simply cancel with the restaurant (in accordance with its cancellation policy), and Travelzoo will give you a refund.
Why We Love It
- The restaurant offers a prix fixe menu for an intimate dining experience
- The New Yorker calls this "quirky" and "comfortable" spot one of the best bars in New York City
- Owner and Chef Yoshiko Sakuma has a dynamic culinary background, having worked at esteemed Bouley restaurants and becoming a trained sommelier early in her career
Travelzoo Tip: If you're wondering what omakase means: It's a meal with special dishes curated by the head chef and served at the bar.