$59 – Zagat-Pick 3-Course Lunch or Dinner at the Carlyle
Why We Love This Deal
Dine on classic American cuisine with European flair and revel in "royal-treatment service" at The Carlyle, a restaurant that's "synonymous with class" (Zagat). Travelzoo members can cross this NYC institution off their bucket list with an exclusive dinner from a special Travelzoo menu.
- For $59, get a three-course dinner or lunch for one from a special Travelzoo menu (reg. up to $83)
Why We Love It
- Earns 4 or more stars from over 1,000 combined TripAdvisor, Yelp and OpenTable reviews
- "Everything about the Carlyle was pure excellence" (Travelzoo member)
- NYC Go praises the "ultra elegant" Upper East Side spot's "swanky mix of Greek, French and American cuisine"
- The Carlyle is also home to the legendary Bemelmans Bar; stop by for a martini and some live jazz to conclude your evening
Travelzoo Tip: Make a spa day out of it and book a treatment at the Sisley-Paris Spa at The Carlyle Hotel before lunch or dinner.
(35 Member Ratings)