$45 & up – NY Times-Starred 'Best Homemade Pasta' in SoHo
Why We Love This Deal
"Michael White cooks pasta and people go crazy" (The New York Times). Join the hordes of carb-lovers ogling over the James Beard Award nominee's "pillowy" mascarpone masterpieces and "beautiful" truffle butter-soaked quills with these offers that save up to 55%.
- Craft your own dinner experience with these dining-credit offers:
- $69 for $100 to spend toward food and drink for two
- $99 for $150 to spend toward food and drink for four
For $45, get a three-course weekday lunch for two (reg. $80)
- Any two appetizers or salads; any two sandwiches or pastas; and any two desserts
For $49, get weekend brunch for two (reg. $85)
- Two brunch entrees, one side to share and two classic bloody marys or mimosas
Why We Love It
- Zagat names Osteria Morini's homemade pasta among the "best in NYC," while also praising this "low-key" restaurant as one of the "best in SoHo"
- New York magazine hails White's pasta as "glorious ... starchy heaven"
- Listed in Thrillist's Essential SoHo Dining Guide as "perfect for date night"
- Terra-cotta floors and rustic tables evoke a cozy Italian farmhouse feel
up to 55% off
$45 & up
(30 Member Ratings)