$79 – Coppola's West: Southern Italian Dinner with Bottle of Wine
Why We Love This Deal
Dine at Coppola's West -- sister restaurant to member-favorite Coppola's East -- a cozy local gem serving up sizable plates of Southern Italian classics. Travelzoo members can save over 40% on dinner for two through October.
- For $79, get dinner for two (reg. $136):
- One appetizer to share (up to $16), like grilled eggplant parmigian
- Two entrees (up to $30 each), such as the risotto pescatore, which overflows with shrimp, scallops and calamari; or the thin veal scaloppine "southern style"
- One dessert to share (up to $12), like tiramisu
- One bottle of red or white wine (up to $48)
- For $155, get dinner for four with double the above (reg. $260)
Why We Love It
- OpenTable places Coppola's West on its list of Best Restaurants in Upper West Side, with 4.5 stars from over 800 reviewers
- Owner and chef Salvatore Coppola was featured as a judge of the final blind test on "Beat Bobby Flay" in 2016
- After dining at Coppola's, Travelzoo deal experts highly recommend the restaurant's chicken Parmesan
- This deal comes with a bottle of wine and is valid every day of the week; use it for your next date night or special occasion