$55 – 'Mouthwatering' Zagat-Pick Kellari Taverna: Dining for 2
Why We Love This Deal
Give Greek brunch or happy hour a try at the "mouthwatering" Kellari Taverna, a midtown "seafood spot offering 'next-flight-to-Athens'-quality cooking" (Zagat).
- For $55, get weekend brunch for two (reg. $126.85)
- One appetizer to share (up to $26.95), such as the wild-caught jumbo crab cakes with spicy harissa yogurt
- Two brunch entrees (up to $28.95 each), like blueberry pancakes or the lobster roll
- Two hours of bottomless mimosas for two people
- For $109, get weekend brunch for four (reg. $253.70)
For $45, get drinks and apps for two (reg. $65.90)
- Two mezze (up to $14.95 each) such as chipotle wings with spicy Greek yogurt or a "pikilia" of four Greek spreads
- Four cocktails or glasses of white/red wine OR 1 bottle of house rose wine from Kellari's Happy Hour selections
Why We Love It
- Take your pic from "the largest selection of Greek wines in any restaurant in the United States" (NYCGo)
- Kellari Taverna earns more than 4 stars from over 5,700 OpenTable diners, earning a spot on their list of "Best Restaurants in Theater District / Times Square"
- Menu items are sustainably sourced, including local and imported fresh fish
- Gayot notes the "soothing atmosphere" as an ideal spot to "linger over the Greek and Mediterranean menu of traditional taverna selections"
Voucher can be redeemed immediately. Brunch vouchers valid Saturday-Sunday during merchant's operating hours. Drinks and apps voucher valid daily from 3 p.m. to close. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only depending on option purchased. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.
(57 Member Ratings)
(57 Member Ratings)
Good food in a pleasant environment
Carolyn May 19, 2019 Jersey City, USA
Beverly May 14, 2019 Surrey, Canada
Great service from Diego and team, good food, love the atmosphere and background music, love the fresh raw bar that we did t have but definitely thankful for the Travelzoo Voucher we purchased Which it was worth it.
Rocio Apr 28, 2019 Middletown, USA
Everything was great. Brunch was delicious! Everyone working there was polite and helpful.
Will definitely go again.
Regina Apr 02, 2019 Wharton, USA
The beautiful atmosphere and the delicious food with drinks.
Nannette Apr 01, 2019 Brooklyn, USA
Food and staff
Margaret Apr 01, 2019 CORNWALL HDSN, USA
Food is excellent and the Service is wonderful
Eleanor Mar 25, 2019 new york, USA
Quality of food
Excellent and delightful staff. Large open space andbgood food/portions
Michael Mar 25, 2019 new york, USA
The octopus appetizer was delicious and the crab cakes with a poached egg is brilliant.
Christopher Mar 24, 2019 Castle Rock, USA
NYC Location 5 Avenue and 44th St / Staff / Menu / Design - Outstanding
JOHN Mar 18, 2019 North Bergen, USA