$55 – 'Mouthwatering' Zagat-Pick Kellari Taverna: Dining for 2
Why We Love This Deal
Give Greek brunch or happy hour a try at the "mouthwatering" Kellari Taverna, a midtown "seafood spot offering 'next-flight-to-Athens'-quality cooking" (Zagat).
- For $55, get weekend brunch for two (reg. $126.85)
- One appetizer to share (up to $26.95), such as the wild-caught jumbo crab cakes with spicy harissa yogurt
- Two brunch entrees (up to $28.95 each), like blueberry pancakes or the lobster roll
- Two hours of bottomless mimosas for two people
- For $109, get weekend brunch for four (reg. $253.70)
For $45, get drinks and apps for two (reg. $65.90)
- Two mezze (up to $14.95 each) such as chipotle wings with spicy Greek yogurt or a "pikilia" of four Greek spreads
- Four cocktails or glasses of white/red wine OR 1 bottle of house rose wine from Kellari's Happy Hour selections
Why We Love It
- Take your pic from "the largest selection of Greek wines in any restaurant in the United States" (NYCGo)
- Kellari Taverna earns more than 4 stars from over 5,700 OpenTable diners, earning a spot on their list of "Best Restaurants in Theater District / Times Square"
- Menu items are sustainably sourced, including local and imported fresh fish
- Gayot notes the "soothing atmosphere" as an ideal spot to "linger over the Greek and Mediterranean menu of traditional taverna selections"
Voucher can be redeemed immediately. Brunch vouchers valid Saturday-Sunday during merchant's operating hours. Drinks and apps voucher valid daily from 3 p.m. to close. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only depending on option purchased. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.
(70 Member Ratings)
(70 Member Ratings)
We started our meal with the octapodi appetizer. It was tender, the caper sauce was delectable, and beautifully presented. We both ordered eggs Benedict - mine with salmon and hers with crab cakes - We love to share so eggs Benedict make that Easy! The eggs were expertly prepared in the French fashion, but not Too Runny. The eggs Benedict are served with a refreshing green salad including radicchio, and green and red leaf lettuce; and tasty potatoes with red and green bell peppers. A truly delectable brunch that includes bottomless mimosas - Tremendous Value! Our server, Jorge, and our maitre d, Chris, we're both very friendly and attentive. I really appreciate that Jorge provided us with a carafe for our mimosas.
Robert Sep 05, 2019 Los Angeles, USA
Excellent service and food. Highly recommend. Indeed, they also have one in Washington DC where I’ll be soon and will definitely go for some more great food!!
david Aug 26, 2019 greensboro, USA
Brunch was delicious.
Would have liked to have another option besides the mimosas.
Lenore Aug 20, 2019 Staten Island, USA
Excellent food, good services
Wen Aug 05, 2019 Mountain Lakes, USA
Everything about Kellari is amazing!! Service, food and ambiance! It’s a must go to!!
Terri Jun 30, 2019 MASSAPEQUA, USA
The waiter was very friendly and helpful. The food was delicious and plentiful. We took our time and enjoyed the whole experience. I would like to bring more family members in the future.
Jeanne Jun 26, 2019 Jamaica, USA
Good food in a pleasant environment
Carolyn May 19, 2019 Jersey City, USA
Beverly May 14, 2019 Surrey, Canada
Great service from Diego and team, good food, love the atmosphere and background music, love the fresh raw bar that we did t have but definitely thankful for the Travelzoo Voucher we purchased Which it was worth it.
Rocio Apr 28, 2019 Middletown, USA
Everything was great. Brunch was delicious! Everyone working there was polite and helpful.
Will definitely go again.
Regina Apr 02, 2019 Wharton, USA