$189 – 6-Course Tasting Menu at Michelin-Pick Vaucluse
Why We Love This Deal
James Beard Award-winning chef Michael White brings "delectable French classics" with a "gorgeous backdrop" to the Upper East Side (Zagat). Head to the "comfortable, reassuring, and consistently delicious" Vaucluse with 30% in savings through August (The New Yorker).
- For $189, get a six-course chef's tasting menu for two (reg. $270)
- For $49, get weekday lunch for one, with an appetizer, entree and glass of wine (reg. up to $80)
- For $89, get weekday lunch for two (reg. up to $160)
Why We Love It
- Receives a coveted 1-star rating from The New York Times
- "There is no shortage of good looks in this part of town, and chef Michael White's Vaucluse fits in nicely" (Michelin Guide)
- The Infatuation says it is "fancy" but "also feels modern," and the food is "delicious"
- Zagat ranks Vaucluse among its list of NYC's Best Restaurant Decor
Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for two diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
(33 Member Ratings)