$199 – NYC Michelin-Starred Ai Fiori: 7 Courses for 2
Why We Love This Deal
One of Zagat's Best Italian Restaurants in NYC, Ai Fiori offers "sublime pastas" in a "glamorous setting [that] feels so magical."
- $199 for a seven-course chef's tasting menu for two (reg. $300)
- A nightly selection including an Insalata, Antipasti, Pasta, Pesce, Carne, Intermezzo and Dolci
- $349 to add wine pairing to the seven-course chef's tasting menu for two (reg. $490)
$39 for a weekday lunch for one (reg. $68)
- Includes an appetizer, pasta, and dessert
- $79 for a weekday lunch for two (reg. $136)
Why We Love It
- Earned an impressive 3 stars from The New York Times in 2011
- Awarded a coveted Michelin star for its "Italian favorites mingled with contemporary flair"
- Famed chef Michael White is a four-time James Beard Award nominee
- Earns 4 stars from Forbes Travel Guide, which calls it "Manhattan's culinary ride to the Riviera" and "an oasis for foodies"
- Located inside the 5-star Langham, New York, Fifth Avenue
(128 Member Ratings)