$99 – Dinner for 2 at the 5-Star Pierre Hotel in NYC
Why We Love This Deal
"The Pierre has always been one of New York's top-tier hotels" (Travel + Leisure). Travelzoo members can enjoy dinner for two at Perrine in the Pierre hotel, a French-American restaurant located on site at this iconic 5-star property.
- For $99, get dinner for two (reg. $148)
- One appetizer to share (up to $24), like the crab imperial flatbread
- Two entrees (up to $38 each), such as the linguine white clam sauce or black sea bass
- One dessert (up to $12), like the warm chocolate cake
- Two sommelier-pick glasses of wine or house cocktails (up to $18 each)
Why We Love It
- Zagat notes the restaurant's "new takes on classic dishes and desserts"
- Forbes raves -- Perrine at the Pierre is "what New York glamour should be about"
- Take a pre- or post-dinner stroll in Central Park, just across the street
Travelzoo Tip: Enter the restaurant through the dedicated entrance on 61st Street.
(119 Member Ratings)