$65 & up – Brunch or Dinner at The Sofitel, 35% Off
Why We Love This Deal
Spend your weekend brunching at Gaby, praised by Vogue for its "impeccable food, service and top-notch cocktails."
- For $65, get weekend brunch for two (reg. $102)
- Two appetizers, such as Hudson Valley Camembert or avocado toast of the day
- Two entrees, like eggs Benedict or a croque madame
- Two coffees or teas
- One bread basket
- Endless mimosas, bloody marys or Bellinis
- For $129, get weekend brunch for four (reg. $204)
For $85, get dinner and drinks for two (reg. $133)
- Two appetizers, like the burrata or the fried green tomatoes
- Two entrees, such as striped bass or lemon-thyme chicken
- Two desserts, like Tahitian vanilla crème brûlée or cheesecake
- One bottle of house wine ($35 value)
- For $169, get dinner and drinks for four (reg. $266)
- Note: Dinner selections are to be made from the theater menu only
Why We Love It
- Gaby receives 4 stars from both TripAdvisor and OpenTable diners
- Located within the 4-star Sofitel New York, noted by Forbes for its "Parisian flavor near Fifth Avenue"
- Time Out New York lauds the menu's "elevated brasserie fare"
Travelzoo Tip: Turn your meal into a mini-vacation and stay the night with 50% off rooms at the Sofitel New York.
$65 & up
(122 Member Ratings)