$69 – NY Post Pick: Brunch for 2 w/Unlimited Drinks
Why We Love This Deal
Give Trademark Taste + Grind a try with 30% off brunch. The space is speakeasy-esque with an "aromatic" coffee shop in the front and a "charmingly eclectic" restaurant/cocktail bar in the back (UrbanDaddy).
- For $69, get brunch for two (reg. $108)
- One starter to share (up to $16) like the seasonal doughnuts
- Two brunch entrees (up to $21 each) such as the hangover hash, with fennel sausage, poached eggs, cholula hollandaise and duck fat onions, or the bananas Foster French toast
- Bottomless bubbly or mimosas for 90 minutes
Why We Love It
- Trademark Taste + Grind earns a coveted 4.5 stars from both Yelp and TripAdvisor reviewers
- Rated one of the "Best Restaurants in Midtown West" by OpenTable
- Manhattan Digest calls the restaurant's burrata "brilliant," as it comes with tomato jam and roasted garlic knots -- try this dish as your brunch starter
- Listed by the New York Post in 2017 as one of "NYC's hottest hidden restaurants"
(21 Member Ratings)