$49 & up – Dinner or Brunch at 'Vibrant' Cleo, over 40% Off
Why We Love This Deal
Head to Cleo, a "richly textured, Mediterranean dining experience" in NoMad. Travelzoo members save over 40% on dinner or brunch at this "eclectic enclave where the cuisine is as vibrant as [the] surroundings" (NYC Go).
- For $49, get brunch for two (reg. $69)
- One starter to share, such as the baba ganoush or masabacha-style hummus
- Two breakfast entrees, like their avocado benedict or orange blossom challah French toast
- Two mimosas or spritzes
For $69, get dinner for two (reg. $113)
- One small plate to share like ravioli farmer's cheese or grilled Spanish octopus
- Two entrees (up to $32 each) like their 12oz skirt steak or Moroccan lamb tagine
- Two glasses of wine (up to $15 each)
Why We Love It
- Zagat notes the restaurant's "kebabs, tagines and higher-end entrees such as seafood and charcoal-grilled steaks"
- Cleo receives over 4-stars from more than 100 OpenTable diners
- Listed by CNN Travel as one of the hottest new global restaurants in 2018