$69 – Flash Sale: Zagat-Pick Dinner at Royalton New York
Why We Love This Deal
Travelzoo members can splurge with a weeknight visit to Forty Four at the Royalton New York -- get over 50% in savings on their "focused new American menu" with this flash sale through May 28 (Zagat).
- For $69, get dinner for two (reg. $148)
- Two appetizers (up to $16), like the Lioni burrata with blackberries, balsamic and sourdough
- Two entrees, such as the grilled branzino or steak frites
- One dessert to share, such as carrot cake
- Two glasses of wine (up to $18 each)
- For $135, get double the above for four (reg. $296)
Why We Love It
- The restaurant earns 4 stars from both TripAdvisor diners and Zagat critics
- The "glam" (Time Out) and "chic" (Travel + Leisure) restaurant gives off an upscale vibe, making it a hidden pre-theater gem
- "Forty Four is a local favorite for lunch" (U.S. News & World Report) -- avoid the midday midtown crowds and give it a try for dinner instead
Travelzoo Tip: Travelzoo members looking to extend their stay can spend the night with savings of 45% through Sept. 1.