$39 – Zagat-Pick Brunch & Bottomless Cocktails by Central Park
Why We Love This Deal
Pappardella is known by locals as an "inviting UWS neighborhood joint" praised for its "tasty pastas" and "solid Italian standards" (Zagat).
- For $39 get weekend brunch for two (reg. $82)
- Two brunch entrees (up to $16 each), like the eggs Benedict with prosciutto di Parma or the spaghetti frittata
- One hour of unlimited brunch cocktails: choice of bloody marys, mimosas or bellinis
- For $75 get weekend brunch for four (reg. $164)
Why We Love It
- Travelzoo visitors praise the "delicious" food and "charming" staff
- Pappardella earns 4.4 stars from more than 1200 OpenTable diners
- Located just one block from Central Park, perfect for a post-brunch stroll
Vouchers can be redeemed immediately; valid Saturday-Sunday during merchant's operating brunch hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Entrees over $16 are available at an additional surcharge. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service. Limit one purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends including Mother's Day (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for two or four diners only, depending on option purchased. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.