$60 – The Peninsula NYC: Afternoon Tea
Spend a refined afternoon sipping on tea at The Peninsula New York, where "the petit fours and finger sandwiches are tiny works of art" (Forbes).
- For $60, get afternoon tea service for one (reg. $80)
- An assortment of tea sandwiches, tartelettes, scones and sweets
- Selection of one pot of tea, choose from the collection of black, green, white, herbal and Chinese options
Why We Love It
- Travel and Leisure calls the upscale tea a "characteristically civilized affair"
- Find Gotham Lounge on NY Eater's list of "11 Posh Places for Afternoon Tea in NYC"
- Gotham magazine lauds the "buttery, golden crust" and "delicate interior" of the Peninsula's scones, going so far as to say "they're among the best in the city"
When You Can Go
Through March 31, 2019; Monday-Friday