$45 – Brooklyn Mag Pick: High Tea for 2 with Champagne
Try "classic English teatime" with an "approachable spin" (Tasting Table) at Harvey in the Williamsburg Hotel. Travelzoo members save over 60% at the "easygoing and modern" (Edible Brooklyn) experience.
- $45 for a grand tea for two (reg. $120)
- Three tiers of sweets and savories from the Brooklyn Bread Lab, such as mini almond pies and pizzettes with locally sourced ricotta
- Two pots of tea, featuring options curated by the Tea Dealers in East Village
- One glass of Champagne per person
Why We Love It
- It's "a welcome addition to Williamsburg" (Brooklyn magazine)
- Try the only English-style afternoon tea service in the area
- Edible Brooklyn praises the "inventive" bites and "easygoing" vibe: "It's Brooklyn cool at its finest"
When You Can Go
Through Feb. 23, 2019; Fridays & Saturdays
(13 Member Ratings)