$49 – New Yorker Pick Farm-to-Table Dining for 2 in Gramercy
Gramercy Farmer & The Fish romanticizes "a relationship to food we did not grow ourselves by cultivating a quiet, pastoral fantasy" within the city (The New Yorker).
- $49 for weekend brunch for two (reg. $86)
- Any two entrees (up to $23 each), such as the lobster hash with poached egg and hollandaise, or the biscuits and gravy with house-made maple sausage
- 90 minutes of bottomless bloody marys, mimosas or screwdrivers
- $95 for weekend brunch for four (reg. $172)
$79 for dinner for two (reg. $132)
- Any two appetizers (up to $18 each), like the octopus with crispy potatoes or the tuna tartare
- Two entrees (up to $34 each), such as the Thai fish tacos or grilled swordfish with she-crab risotto
- Two drinks (up to $14 each)
- $115 for dinner for three (reg. $198)
- Note: Vouchers can be redeemed starting Jan. 2, 2019; vouchers brought in prior to Jan. 2 will not be accepted.
Why We Love It
- Most produce used here is from the team's 5-acre Hudson Valley farm
- Zagat praises the "homey yet polished look" paired with the "upscale fare"
- Earns 4.3 stars from more than 550 OpenTable diners
- It's the same group behind Purdy's Farmer & the Fish in North Salem, which "helped turn Westchester County into a dining destination (Time Out New York)
When You Can Go
Jan. 2 - March 31; days vary by voucher
(188 Member Ratings)