$65 – Exclusive: Afternoon Tea at 'Iconic' Russian Tea Room
Why We Love This Deal
The Russian Tea Room is an "iconic" New York City experience that has been "widely recognized as one of the most exquisite tea rooms in the world" for more than 90 years (Forbes).
- For $65, get afternoon tea service for one (reg. $79) including:
- A sampling of sandwiches and blinis, such as turkey with truffle croque monsieur or Roquefort blue cheese and pear with walnuts
- Assorted scones and cupcakes
- One glass of house red, white or sparkling wine (up to $19)
- Choice of one pot of tea, like mint verbena, chamomile or rooibos chai
- For $129, get afternoon tea service for two (reg. $158)
Why We Love It
- The Russian Tea Room has been serving New York's elite for close to a century, treating their elegant guests with an ambiance to match -- a 24-carat gold ceiling, collectible art on the walls and plush red leather booths
- NYC Go praises the eatery's "authentic Russian cuisine...integrating culinary classics with modern continental fare."
- Round out your quintessential NYC afternoon with a stroll through Central Park, just a 5-minute walk away
(36 Member Ratings)