$189 – Dinner Tasting Menu for 2 at Michelin-Pick Vaucluse
James Beard Award winner chef Michael White brings "delectable French classics" with a "gorgeous backdrop" to the Upper East Side (Zagat).
- For $189, get a six-course chef's tasting menu for two (reg. $270)
Why We Love It
- Receives a "good" rating and one star from the New York Times
- "There is no shortage of good looks in this part of town, and chef Michael White's bold restaurant fits in nicely" (Michelin Guide)
- The Infatuation says it is "fancy" but "also feels modern" and the food is "delicious"
- Zagat ranks Vaucluse among its list of NYC's Best Restaurant Decor
Travelzoo Tip: Vaucluse also serves lunch during the week and this deal saves more than 35%.
Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for two diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
(151 Member Ratings)