$189 – Dinner Tasting Menu for 2 at Michelin-Pick Vaucluse
James Beard Award winner chef Michael White brings "delectable French classics" with a "gorgeous backdrop" to the Upper East Side (Zagat).
- For $189, get a six-course chef's tasting menu for two (reg. $270)
Why We Love It
- Receives a "good" rating and one star from the New York Times
- "There is no shortage of good looks in this part of town, and chef Michael White's bold restaurant fits in nicely" (Michelin Guide)
- The Infatuation says it is "fancy" but "also feels modern" and the food is "delicious"
- Zagat ranks Vaucluse among its list of NYC's Best Restaurant Decor
Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for two diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
(137 Member Ratings)