$39 – Spend a Summer Day in Central Park with a 4-Course Picnic
A perfect summer day in New York wouldn't be complete without an afternoon picnic in Central Park. Save 60% on a gourmet lunch from Pappardella, just one block away.
- For $39, receive a four-course picnic for two (reg. up to $99):
- One antipasto platter of cured meats, cheeses and marinated vegetables to share
- Pasta salad for two
- Two paninis, such as caprese with fresh mozzarella, tomato, basil and balsamic reduction; and the combo Italiana with mortadella, salami, prosciutto, lettuce and tomato
- Italian bread with olive oil on the side
- Two salty caramel cookies
- Two apples
- Two bottles of San Pellegrino Italian soda
- Disposable tablecloth and utensils
- For $75, enjoy a picnic for four people (reg. up to $198)
- Note: Online reservations are required; see voucher for redemption instructions. At the time of redemption, you are responsible for paying an additional $2 packaging fee and 8.875% tax (calculated on the full price of the offer) at checkout.
Why We Love It
- Travelzoo members give it a thumbs-up: "Took our picnic ... and ate by the lake. Beautiful day, good food and great location"
- Pappardella is located one block west of Central Park on 75th Street
- Zagat says it's a "fallback for tasty pastas," rating it "very good" for its Italian dishes
When You Can Go
Through Oct. 15, 2018
(25 Member Ratings)