$45 – Brooklyn Mag-Pick High Tea for 2 with Champagne
Try "classic English teatime" with "a modern, approachable spin" (Tasting Table) at Harvey in the Williamsburg Hotel -- the newest addition to the Williamsburg waterfront.
- $45 for a grand tea for two (reg. $110)
- Three tiers of sweets and savories from the Brooklyn Bread Lab, such as mini almond pies and pizzettes with locally sourced ricotta
- Two pots of tea, featuring options curated by the Tea Dealers in East Village
- One petite bottle of Champagne per person
- Note: Gluten free, vegetarian and vegan tiers are available upon request.
Why We Love It
- It's "a welcome addition to Williamsburg" (Brooklyn magazine)
- Try the only English-style afternoon tea service in the area
- Edible Brooklyn praises the "inventive" bites and "easygoing" vibe: "It's Brooklyn cool at its finest"
When You Can Go
April 27 - June 24, 2018; Fridays & Sundays