$39 – Zagat-Pick Japanese Tapas from the Founder of Haru
"It’s certainly a good time" at Natsumi Tapas in Gramercy, where "the flavors are big and bold" and there's always a "crowd-pleasing vibe" (New York magazine).
- $39 for dinner for two from a special menu (reg. up to $104)
- Four tapas, such as the filet mignon tataki with ponzu truffle sauce, the sashimi tacos, green tea gnocchi or the rainbow sashimi cucumber roll
- One bottle of wine: choose from muscat, chardonnay, pinot grigio, cabernet sauvignon, Chianti or malbec
Why We Love It
- Founded by noted restaurateur Barbara Matsumura, known for launching NYC's beloved sushi chain Haru and the original Joe's Shanghai in Flushing
- Zagat praises the “well-prepared” plates and "beautiful" dining room
- Natsumi earns 4 stars from OpenTable, Yelp and TripAdvisor diners
- The New York Times notes the restaurant's "inventive Japanese" menu
Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for two diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.