$39 – East Village Dinner for 2 w/Bottle of Wine, incl. Weekends
East Village has some of the best restaurants and bars in town, and at newcomer Mandolino, you can dine for less than $20 per person plus a bottle of wine -- including weekends.
Why We Love It
- Mandolino earns more than 4 stars from OpenTable and Yelp diners
- Time Out New York praises the "authentic Neapolitan-style pizza"
- Chef Agostino Cangiano is an alum of Eataly's Rossopomodoro
- For even greater savings, try the brunch for two -- a price like this is hard to find in this neighborhood
- $39 for dinner for two (reg. up to $88)
- Two entrees (up to $25 each), grilled tenderloin steak with Brussels sprouts and anchovies; or the Stella pizza, featuring eight different pizza flavors with arugula, prosciutto, and shaved parmesan; or
- One bottle of house-selected wine: red, white or rosé, or a $38 credit to use toward a bottle of wine
- $29 for weekend brunch for two (reg. up to $90)
- Any two brunch entrees, like the frittata spaghetti with eggs, pancetta and Parmesan cheese
- 90 minutes of unlimited mimosas, bellinis and rosé for two people
Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for two diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.