$79 – Michelin-Pick Steakhouse Dinner for 2 w/Bottle of Wine
Venture down to one of New York's most historic neighborhoods for "on-point" steaks and a "lively" vibe at the "well-tread fixture" (Michelin Guide) Nebraska Steakhouse.
Why We Love It
- Choose from anything on the menu: There are no exclusions
- Michelin Guide recommends the "juicy" lamb chops and pecan pie
- Just a short walk from South Street Seaport, Battery Park and Wall Street
- Nebraska Steakhouse earns 4 stars from TripAdvisor reviewers
- $89 for a steakhouse dinner for two people (reg. up to $188)
- Any appetizer to share, such as the oysters Rockefeller, beef carpaccio or the sizzling Canadian bacon slab
- Any two entrees, such as the 8-ounce filet mignon served with foie gras; or the double cut Colorado lamb chops
- Any dessert to share, like the pecan pie with crunchy pecans in a gooey filling, or the classic New York cheesecake
- One bottle of house-selected red or white wine (up to a $40 value)
- $149 for a steakhouse dinner for four people (reg. up to $376)
Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for two or four diners only, depending on voucher. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
Through Aug. 18, 2017