$40 – Seafood Dinner for 2 at 'Queens' Hottest Restaurant'
Long Island City's legendary Waterfront Crabhouse has been reincarnated as Crabhouse LIC, named by Eater as one of Queens' "hottest restaurants."
Why We Love It
- Crabhouse LIC delivers "serious steaks, pastas and a raw bar" (Zagat)
- The restaurant's decor pays homage to the original decades-old location
- Just three blocks from the subway and one stop from Grand Central Station
- For $40, get $80 to spend toward food and drink from the full menu
- Spend it on raw bar items like little neck clams and Alaskan king crab legs or shared plates like fried soft-shell crabs; clams casino with bacon, roasted pepper, and caramelized shallot; and oysters Rockefeller with prosciutto, spinach, pernod, and chili spiced kettle chip crust
- Entrees include the lobster arragiata with cracked whole Maine lobster and broccoli rabe over spaghetti; arctic char with leek rice pilaf and asparagus; or roasted garlic-chili Maryland blue crabs
Voucher can be redeemed starting immediately; valid during merchant's operating hours. The restaurant is closed on Mondays. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit one purchase per person; may buy three additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for two diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
Through June 30, 2017
(73 Member Reviews)
(73 Member Reviews)
Food is so salty and overcooked.
Pui Yee Maria May 15, 2017 NY, United States
The atmosphere was nice, and they custom made my fish and veggies. It was good. my portion was on the small side. My partners spaghetti and clam sauce was a good plate full. We thought it a bit pricey, and don't think we'll return.
Ina Apr 16, 2017 NY, United States
the waiter was nice. the appetizer was very good.
we didnt really think the price was worth the value. my friend's steak was good but my lobster tail was very basic. nothing special.
barbara j Apr 07, 2017 NJ, United States
The restaurant is a nice space to visit, the service was very nice and attentive and the food was delicious. It's a bit of a walk from the train but it's nice that it's right by the park and water.
MIchael Mar 28, 2017 NY, United States
Everything - the food the service the place. It was all good.
Fred Mar 27, 2017 NY, United States
The staff was als wonderful.
Marianne Mar 27, 2017 NY, United States
The food was good and it was quick service. Staff was attentive.
Virginia Mar 27, 2017 NY, United States
The staff was awesome. 5 star service! Liked the Decor, attentive bus boys & waiters . The chef was fantastic.
georgia Mar 26, 2017 NY, United States
good service (except for hostess)
Karen Mar 24, 2017 NY, United States
Food and service were great. Vanessa at the bar was attentive. Turns out our waiter, Vlad is also the manager and made every effort to ensure our satisfaction. Will certainly return.
Bob Mar 20, 2017 NY, United States