Long Island City
$40 – Seafood Dinner for 2 at 'Queens' Hottest Restaurant'
Long Island City's legendary Waterfront Crabhouse has been reincarnated as Crabhouse LIC, named by Eater as one of Queens' "hottest restaurants."
Why We Love It
- Crabhouse LIC delivers "serious steaks, pastas and a raw bar" (Zagat)
- The restaurant's decor pays homage to the original decades-old location
- Just three blocks from the subway and one stop from Grand Central Station
- For $40, get $80 to spend toward food and drink from the full menu
- Spend it on raw bar items like little neck clams and Alaskan king crab legs or shared plates like fried soft-shell crabs; clams casino with bacon, roasted pepper, and caramelized shallot; and oysters Rockefeller with prosciutto, spinach, pernod, and chili spiced kettle chip crust
- Entrees include the lobster arragiata with cracked whole Maine lobster and broccoli rabe over spaghetti; arctic char with leek rice pilaf and asparagus; or roasted garlic-chili Maryland blue crabs
Voucher can be redeemed starting immediately; valid during merchant's operating hours. The restaurant is closed on Mondays. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit one purchase per person; may buy three additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for two diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
Through June 30, 2017
(55 Member Reviews)
(55 Member Reviews)
good service (except for hostess)
Karen Mar 24, 2017 NY, United States
Everything! The ambienc, the service and the food, which was delicious, well seasoned and proportioned.
A bit difficult to park.
Marion Mar 13, 2017 New York, United States
delicious food, spacious dinning area
Rene Mar 06, 2017 NY, United States
Fish and fries, lobster soup, wings, baked chicken and mashed potatoes, mojito, sangria.
Service and ambiance I found to be awesome.
Antonio Mar 06, 2017 NY, United States
Food and service.
Bozena Feb 13, 2017 NY, United States
Svetlana Jan 01, 2017 NY, United States
Overall we enjoyed the food and the service. We enjoyed the atmosphere and the ambiance, but that is less a priority for us. Indeed, we were rather surprised by the change in the place, as we were unaware that there are new owners.
Thomas Nov 27, 2016 NY, United States
Nice music - you can talk and hear your friends: tasty Oysters Rockefeller, excellent bread and soft butter (not in foil) nicely served, Alaskan char - delicious.
When I asked for another side dish instead of rice pilaf, waiter said that a lobster tail goes only with it. Broiled lobster tail was ok, not really juicy, too much spice on the top.
Inna Nov 21, 2016 NY, United States
Service could of been better still tipped 20% good experience
Richard Nov 17, 2016 NY, United States
Exelent food, great service!
Convenient location for Queens residents. Great view of Manhattan
Irina Nov 17, 2016 NY, United States