$99 – 'Sexy, Upscale' Beautique: Dinner for 2 at a Celeb-Fave
You never know who you'll rub elbows with at the "sexy, upscale" Beautique (Zagat), where Travelzoo members can save 50% on French-American fare.
Why We Love It
- Zagat rates the food at Beautique as "very good"
- Beautique earns more than 4 stars from OpenTable users
- Time Out New York hails the "flawlessly executed" dishes
- "All design notes hint at New York decadence" (New York magazine)
- For $99 (reg. up to $192), sit down to dinner for two
- Two appetizers (up to $18 each), such as the duck tacos with wonton shell and avocado puree
- Two entrees (up to $36 each), such as the braised veal pappardelle with sauteed mushrooms and sage, or the wild Scottish salmon with Israeli couscous and basil pesto
- Two desserts, (up to $8 each) like the mango cheesecake with mixed berry coulis and oreo ice cream
- Four Beautique signature cocktails (up to $17 each) OR one bottle of sommelier's choice of red or white wine (up to $50)
Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for two diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
Through June 26, 2017; Monday-Saturday
(47 Member Reviews)