$40 – Pan-Latin Dining at a New York Mag Critics' Pick in SoHo
Oficina Latina NYC
New York magazine Critics' Pick Oficina Latina is known as a "refreshingly casual Pan-Latin restaurant" serving "eclectic regional small plates."
Why We Love It
- Oficina Latina earns more than 4 stars from OpenTable users
- Menu items represent the stops along the Pan-American highway
- New York mag recommends the tostones and grilled octopus
- The quirky decor feels like "a stylish rendering of a mechanic's garage" (Thrillist), complete with vintage motorcycle helmuts and rusted sheet metal tabletops
- For $40, get $80 to spend on food and drink for two or more
- For $75, get $160 to spend on food and drink for four or more
- Choose from tostadas, arepas, ceviche, tacos or ensaladas; specialties like the jumbo lump crab cakes; or the beef steak with mortadella and queso
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid during merchant's operating hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit one purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for a minimum or two or four diners only, depending no voucher. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
Through April 30, 2017