$15 – Admission to The New York Times Travel Show
Why We Love This Deal
Find inspiration for your next vacation at The New York Times Travel Show, celebrating its 17th anniversary as the largest trade and consumer travel show in North America.
- Visit The New York Times Travel Show, Saturday-Sunday, Jan. 25-26:
- $15 for one- or two-day admission for one (reg. $20-$25)
- $25 for one- or two-day admission for two (reg. $40-$50)
- $50 for one-day admission for four (reg. $80)
- Children under the age of 18 are admitted free of charge with a paying adult
Why We Love It
- Visit over 750 hotel, travel destination and tour operator exhibit booths from across the globe
- Featuring exclusive prizes, on-site trip offers and travel seminars
- Don't miss the Taste of the World showcase, featuring celebrated chefs
- Hear from celebrity travel experts in conversation with New York Times travel writers and editors
Travelzoo Tip: We love that the most value can be found by purchasing a two-day pass for the price of a one-day pass. No need to pick a date in advance — just show up and redeem.