$25 – Gulliver's Gate Exhibit: A Mini Version of the World
Why We Love This Deal
Head to New York Times pick Gulliver's Gate in Times Square for an immersive and interactive journey around the globe without leaving New York. Travelzoo members save nearly 40% on trips to this 50,000 square foot replica of the world into November.
- $25 for a flex admission ticket for one to Gulliver's Gate (reg. $41)
- $49 for a flex admission ticket for two (reg. $82)
- $89 for a flex admission ticket for four (reg. $164)
$49 for a flex admission ticket for one with a model-citizen caricature (reg. $88.96)
- The model-citizen caricature involves creating and then placing a tiny replica of yourself within the Gulliver's Gate display
- Note: Children 3 and under are admitted free with a paying adult.
Why We Love It
- Created by a group of artists, this $40 million project features 300 miniature scenes, with famous landmarks and World Heritage sites from 40 different countries
- Gulliver's Gate earns 4.5 stars from over 2,500 TripAdvisor reviewers
- Model Citizens will also receive a passport with special pricing and access for return visits to Gulliver's Gate
- Flex tickets allow you to visit Gulliver's Gate on any date at any time
Travelzoo Tip: Go behind the scenes of the creation of Gulliver's Gate with this video.