$16 – Interactive South Street Seaport Museum & Ship Tour
Why We Love This Deal
Uncover historic buildings and ships at New York's South Street Seaport Museum. Travelzoo members can discover tales of Manhattan's role as a port city with 20% in savings on general admission tickets.
- For $16, get general admission for one adult (reg. $20)
- For $31, get general admission for two (reg. $40)
- Note: Ship tours only available Wednesday-Sunday from 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Why We Love It
- The museum earns 4 stars from TripAdvisor reviewers
- Climb aboard the tall ship Wavertree to take in views of lower Manhattan and the Brooklyn Bridge while discovering the vessel's impressive history
- Visit multiple landmark buildings including a working 19th-century letterpress shop, where museum-goers can participate in a demonstration using an antique press