$27 – Access to NYC's Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
Why We Love This Deal
Snag access to Manhattan's only floating museum, the Intrepid, "where generations of warplanes and helicopters are now silhouetted against the New York skyline" (The New York Times).
Visitors can curate their own experience by adding a guided tour or simulator rides, like the Transporter FX, where aspiring pilots can get a glimpse of what it's like to fly a Navy fighter jet.
- For $27, receive admission for one adult, ages 13-64 (reg. $33)
- For $25, receive admission for one senior, ages 65 and up (reg. $31)
- For $20, receive admission for one child, ages 5-12 (reg. $24)
For an additional $7, add access to one simulator ride to your general admission ticket (reg. $10)
- Simulator options include The Transporter and XD Theater
- For an additional $14, add access to two simulator rides to your general admission ticket (reg. $20)
For $37.50 (for adults), get a guided tour with your general admission ticket (children are $28.40 and seniors are $33.40). Guests can choose one of two tour options upon arrival:
- Intrepid 101 Tour: Discover the Intrepid's history from 1943-1974
- Concorde Tour: Get an in-depth look inside the fastest commercial aircraft to cross the Atlantic Ocean
- Note: Height restrictions for simulators can be found on the Intrepid website. Offer not valid for Stories of Intrepid.
Why We Love It
- Former aircraft carrier USS Intrepid served in WWII, the Cold War and Vietnam
- Space Shuttle Pavilion houses the Enterprise, NASA's first prototype orbiter
- Interact with 18 hands-on exhibits in the 13,000-square-foot Exploreum
- Step inside the Growler, the only American guided missile submarine open to the public