$25 – Gulliver's Gate Exhibit: A Mini Version of the World
Why We Love This Deal
Take a journey around the globe without leaving New York City by exploring a miniature replica of the world at New York Times pick Gulliver's Gate in Times Square.
- $25 for a flex admission ticket for one to Gulliver's Gate (reg. $41)
- $49 for a flex admission ticket for two (reg. $82)
- $89 for a flex admission ticket for four (reg. $164)
- Note: Children 3 and under are admitted free with a paying adult.
Why We Love It
- Created by a group of artists, this $40 million project features 300 miniature scenes, with famous landmarks and World Heritage sites from 40 different countries
- Gulliver's Gate earns 4.5 stars from over 2,200 Yelp and TripAdvisor reviewers
- The exhibit currently features new holiday models, like their own Macy's Day Parade and Rockefeller Center tree lighting
- Flex tickets allow you to visit Gulliver's Gate on any date at any time
Travelzoo Tip: Go behind the scenes of the creation of Gulliver's Gate with this video.