$5 – Admission to Museum of Jewish Heritage, Save 55%
Museum of Jewish Heritage – A Living Memorial to the Holocaust
The Museum of Jewish Heritage explores Jewish life before, during and after the Holocaust. Travelzoo members can save 50% on admission.
- For $5, get adult admission to the museum (reg. $12)
- For $4, get child (ages 3-17) admission to the museum (reg. $7)
- Note: The museum is closed on Saturdays and major Jewish holidays; check the website for specific dates.
Why We Love It
- The Core Exhibition has more than 2,800 artifacts and photographs that illustrate Jewish history dating back to the 1880s
- Testimonies from Holocaust survivors are incorporated throughout the galleries
- Its core building has six sides as a reminder of the six million Jews who perished in the Holocaust and is reminiscent of the Star of David
- British sculptor Andy Goldsworthy created the memorial Garden of Stones, his only permanent installation in New York City
- Located on the waterfront in Battery Park City, blocks from the 9/11 Memorial
Vouchers can be redeemed immediately; valid during merchant's operating hours. Museum is closed on Saturdays and Jewish holidays; check website for specific dates. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app at ticket window. Tax, if applicable, is not included. Limit four vouchers per visit. Valid for one person. Cannot combine with other offers. Must redeem in one visit.
When You Can Go
Through April 30