$89 – Artisan Chocolate-Making Class for 2 at NY Times Pick
Spend an afternoon making chocolate at Tache Artisan Chocolate, noted by The New York Times as "a most genteel chocolatier" with "elegant" sweets.
Why We Love It
- Travelzoo members love it: it's "A wonderful and fun experience"
- Tache Chocolate earns 4 stars on Yelp
- Learn chocolate-making techniques using high quality chocolate
- Owner Aditi Malhotra trained at the Glion Institute in Switzerland & the French Culinary Institute
Travelzoo Tip: View the current class schedule for Tache Artisan Chocolates.
- For $89, enroll in a chocolate-making class for two (reg. $150) with your choice of hot cocoa, coffee or tea each
- For $99, get a chocolate bar or truffle making class for two (reg. $170) with glasses of bubbly
- For $169, a party of four can sign up for the class with hot cocoa, coffee or tea (reg. $300)
- 60-minute classes include all the chocolate you make and gift packaging
This is a date-specific event. All sales final and classes may not be rescheduled. No refunds or exchanges. Not valid after expiration date. Valid for two or four people, depending on voucher. Valid for ages 3 and up; children under 15 must be accompanied by a paying adult. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Not valid on additional products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
Through March 31, 2017
(54 Member Reviews)