$28 – Priority Access to NYC's Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
Snag priority access to Manhattan's only floating museum, the Intrepid, "where generations of warplanes and helicopters are now silhouetted against the New York skyline" (The New York Times).
Why We Love It
- Former aircraft carrier USS Intrepid served in WWII, the Cold War and Vietnam
- Space Shuttle Pavilion houses the Enterprise, NASA's first prototype orbiter
- Interact with 18 hands-on exhibits in the 13,000-square-foot Exploreum
- Step inside the Growler, the only American guided missile submarine open to the public
Travelzoo Tip: Foursquare users recommend taking one of the guided tours.
- For $28 (reg. $36), receive admission for one adult (13-64)
- For $27 (reg. $34), receive admission for one senior (65+)
- For $22 (reg. $29), receive admission for one child (5-12)
- Children under the age of 5 are free when accompanied by a paying adult
- Includes access to the Intrepid aircraft carrier, Growler submarine and Space Shuttle Pavilion
- All tickets include access to the advance purchase ticket line
- This deal is not available on: Nov. 24; Dec. 25
Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). No purchase limit per person; may buy additional as gifts. Subject to weather conditions. Valid for one person. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
Through April 30, 2017
(128 Member Reviews)